Wednesday 23 September 2015

September 23, 2015

Bonnie:  It's been a very long day today.  Bob is still not home. Our friends, the Barrett's, were in a minor fender-bender and they needed a ride to teach their Institute class tonight. And we had promised Laura that we would go to Costco after the office. She only goes two or three times a year. So after work, after stopping at the Post Office and the bank we got home about 6:30. I put together a quick dinner and we were off to pick up Barrett's by 7:00. After dropping them off, we picked up Laura and headed for Costco. Bob is just now coming home from bringing Barrett's back. It's almost 10:00.
And my day was  no better. I began the day doing a referral from a friend of President Clayton's. Then, I had two conversations with parents and some missionaries in and out. And an order to finish checking in and some baptisms to catch up on. The mail took me about 2 1/2 hours to complete because there was lots of it that I needed to get ready to forward. And then there was the phone call about a package that will require about $20.00 when it arrives. The missionary still wants it and he will pay for it. I hope the candy is worth it to him! Just when I was about ready to leave, there was a text from the President asking me to do another baptism before I left. The missionaries fax me a copy of the record so I can send the information to SLC. Usually, the missionaries will send me the original later. Anyway, I got everything done that was vital.
How I love getting into my PJs at the end of the day! May you all enjoy getting into your PJs tonight!
Love,
Mom/Bonnie

Bob: Got most of the things done in the office today. Tomorrow I've got to check on the budget that is due mid-October. I got an email about it a while back, but can't seem to find it now. Will have to call SL and talk to someone.
I have another problem to call SL about. A while back somehow my contact list on the phone was changed by someone. Most of my personal contacts were erased and all the missionaries in the mission appeared in my contact list. SL didn't know how that could happen. Well, after spending a great deal of time deleting them they are back today. So someone will hear about it tomorrow.
Also, I seem to have misplaced my car keys. Drove home, came to the apartment and when we got ready to leave, no keys. Maybe a good Samaritan found them and will turn them into the office. If not#@^&#!
Hope you day has been better than that. Wishing everyone a peaceful rest tonight. Good night brother.
Tender mercy. Just found the keys on a clipboard slid back out of sight at my desk.
Love,
Dad/Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment