Monday 21 September 2015

September 21, 2015

Bob: Routine day at the office. Worked till almost 6. Bonnie went home earlier with the Erickson's while I stayed to get the bills paid. We managed to have dinner together at 6:30 and then went to FHE at the Brampton Stake Center. Roni Assaad, who is the FHE coordinator taught a very interesting lesson on 'Dating' vs 'Hanging Out'. That might seem like a strange lesson, but a lot of good things were said. It was brought up that President Utchdorf has said the YSA need to quit hanging out and do more dating. So it was appropriate and good too.
For an activity Roni had a CPR instructor come and teach basic CPR so those that wanted could become certified. There were about 15 of them that were trying to get their certification. We had to leave before class was over so we could pick up a few things at the store.
Hope everyone is happy and well. Good night, brother.
Love,
Dad/Bob

Bonnie:  It was great to get home and have the time to make dinner for us. As Bob said, it was rather routine today. I like the routine days, though. I get caught up on things. Tomorrow he will be gone a good part of the day closing down an apartment. This is a senior couple's apartment and they have a waffle iron that we will use for MLC in the future. Wednesday and Thursday of this week is Zone Conference so Erickson's will be gone and then a week from this Wednesday is the next MLC. I'm already trying to get organized for it. I will order the ESL supplies this week so they will be here in time. I really hope my big orders from SLC Distribution will get here soon and that all the name tags I've ordered will also get here quickly.
I hope all of you are enjoying some beautiful Fall weather wherever you are. The days are a little cooler here and the leaves are just beginning to change colors. I love it.
Love,
Mom/Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment