Tuesday 1 September 2015

September 1, 2015

Bob: I think Bonnie is getting too proficient at her responsibilities. She wanted me to take her home today at about 3:30 because she didn't have anything to do! I think I'll let her handle some of the apartment complaints. That should take up a little bit of her time. We did get to leave before 6 however. Should have been earlier, but I forgot I had to cut up some cucumbers and put them in an oil/vinegar solution to marinate.
Went and checked on our storage shed contract. Found out it expires October 13. To renew for the next 12 months it is only 5048.68. It is a 10x30 shed with a floor heater that is 5 degrees Celsius at all times. Sounds like a real deal to me. That's about $604 a month! I think we would be better off building a garage somewhere! And we have outgrown the shed. We need more room. So I am going to check on an unheated shed and see what they run.
Weather has heated up somewhat. It felt pretty warm this afternoon, but it cools off in the evening and it's really quite nice. Hope it lasts for a while. I think it was 66 this morning at about 6:30 am.
Better close and turn in. We had to get up earlier than normal this morning because a new Elder came in. We now have about 5 Elder Smith's in our mission!
Love to all,
Dad/Bob

Bonnie:  I did have an extra easy day today. It was very wonderful! I have nothing very important to add so I'll close and get to bed. I love all of you.  I pray we will all feel the love of our Savior in our everyday lives.
Love,
Mom/Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment