Tuesday 5 January 2016

January 5, 2016

Bob: Got home at 9:15. Been working on apartment matters most of the day. At the end of the day I have one apartment locked up and I don't need it until March 1. The other 5 that I need by next Tuesday are still up in the air. Hope something gets resolved tomorrow.
Weather is still very cold, but will warm up 20 degrees tomorrow to freezing. Never thought I'd be happy to see freezing, but you learn new things every day.
Going to the walk-in clinic across the street from us tomorrow morning. Want to see if I can get something for my throat plus some lab work done. Want to get a lipid profile and an A1c. Want to see how much this Canadian food is hurting me!! I have 3 credit cards so hopefully if I have to pay for it up front I will be okay!!
Going to close for now. My throat is sore and I want to just go to bed. Love to everyone and good night brothers.
Dad/Bob

Bonnie:  I'm with Bob as far as wanting to go to bed! I spent all afternoon and early evening working on the MLC orders with Sister Cannon. Then tomorrow all we have to do is get the mail together, which includes Christmas packages that came too late for us to deliver. Two zones will have a huge amount of supplies and mail to pick up. I also put in another supply order tonight. We are almost completely out of the Restoration DVDs and media Bibles. We are totally out of extra large Triples. In the morning there will be just the Cannon's and myself to set out all of the stuff by zone and to put out the Book of Mormon boxes. Ericksons will be late and so will Bob. And tomorrow it is our turn to make the waffles. I went to the grocery store to get the whipped cream and some fruit tonight. I bought blueberry preserves to put on the waffles, too. Nothing too fancy but it will have to do.
I hope all of you have something delicous to eat tomorrow while we eat wonderful waffles!
Love, Mom/Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment