Monday 18 January 2016

January 18, 2016

Bob: Awoke to snow on the ground today. The trip to the office was a little dicey. It warmed up some during the day and the roads were clear when we headed to FHE at 6:40. However, when we left FHE snow had fallen and the roads were wet and slick. Can't make much time with these road conditions.
Finally got the rent all paid today except for 3 apartments we just opened. I'm waiting for Salt Lake to set them up in the system and then I can pay them. Got caught up on my 'Follow-Up' file too. Hadn't checked that for about 4 days. Thankfully there wasn't anything too pressing.
Going to Kitchener tomorrow with a small load of furniture. Although we are opening a new apartment the Zone has stuff they are bringing to the apartment. I won't have to take much except 2 sets of box springs, a table, chairs and kitchen items. Shouldn't have to spend too much time at the apartment.
Well, I'm going to hit the hay early. Love to all and good night brothers.

Dad/Bob

Bonnie:  Tonight at Family Home Evening the missionaries put together a great game, using scriptures to look for clues put all around the building. The YSAs divided into three groups to look for them. It turned out to be a fun activity. I especially liked how the groups were mixed--getting them to really mingle with each other. The reward for coming in first was a box of TimBits, which are donut holes from popular Tim Horton's. I'm really glad that Bob was able to drive tonight. It would have been very draining for me to drive on the snowy roads. Tomorrow I may go with him to do this next apartment and then we will probably go to Institute after we get a bite to eat. I am basically caught up on things in the office. I am going through the old files from 2014 and giving them to Sister Cannon to shred. It's turning out to be a bigger job than I expected and I am glad she is willing to help me.
I hope you all have had a wonderful day and Family Home Evening, as well. My love to all.

Love, Mom/Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment