Saturday 2 January 2016

January 2, 2016

Bob: Crawled out of bed at 8:40 this morning! I love Saturdays. Walked 3 miles on the treadmill and then Bonnie and I went to the temple. Our fellow missionaries from apartment 412, the Conrads, were the session leaders. Bonnie and I were the witness couple. It was a good session.
After we got home and finished eating we went to the Bramalea Mall right across the street. I think we spent over 3 hours there and came home with a 2016 calendar and 2 pounds of grapes!! Then we both needed a nap. We are real go-getters!!
The Budgetts stopped in for a few minutes. They said they made a big mistake today. They left right before we went to the temple and they were unloading their car when we pulled in. They had been to IKEA, Costco, Rogers, and Walmart. They said they will never go back to Costco on Saturday again!! Tried to warn them last night about Costco on Saturday. Sometimes you have to experience the trial for yourself to learn though!!
Well I'm working on the checking account so I think I will close for now. Hope everybody has had a wonderful day and that tomorrow will be even better. Love to all and good night brothers.
Dad/Bob

Bonnie: It has been a very good day. I've got all the Christmas stuff put away, except for the Christmas tree and its lights. That I will probably do tomorrow, although I like having the tree lit up. Who cares that it's after Christmas? Not me! I also was able to deep clean the oven. It really needed it. Maybe sometime I'll be able to deep clean the stove. That would be great!
The best part of the day was the temple, however. I love the temple. We had a great session.
May we all enjoy and be uplifted by our attendance at church tomorrow as we honor our Savior.
Love, Mom/Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment