Monday 25 January 2016

January 25, 2016

Bob: Got home at 10:00 from FHE at the Brampton Stake Center. We had 3 riders to take home. One of them was a new young man, Nick Lau. He just got back from a mission to Vancouver, BC last Wednesday. His father, Henry, is the PFR for the area. We talk with Henry quite often. The Laus moved from Hong Kong in 2008. Nick would like to go to the Mississauga Institute class as there are a few Chinese in that class. We'll pick him up tomorrow night and see how it goes. Have to stop in Mississauga and get another young man, Sonu Chibber too.
Work went rather well today except I forgot about the two missionaries leaving Wednesday. I need to put together their departing packets. That will need done the first thing in the morning.
Weather is very mild and getting better tomorrow. The lines at the car wash are quite long. Will be in one myself tomorrow.
Got to get to bed. Love to all and good night brothers.
Dad/Bob

Bonnie:  It was a good day--one of my big orders came in. I put a few hearts around, too, on the Tender Mercy jar. Tonight it was great fun playing family feud, boys against the girls. The girls won, of course. Even the adults played. We had a good time! I'm tired tonight and want to get to bed so this will be short. I spent quite a bit of time with a parent who was frustrated trying to motivate her son to get some papers in for college. I had to be the go-between from mother to son and son to mother. We got it all straightened out finally. I only had to call Mom twice and talk to her son twice.
May all of us have a good day tomorrow!
My love to all, Mom/Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment