Monday 11 January 2016

January 11, 2016

Bob: Just a quick note tonight. We have to be at the Brampton Stake Center tomorrow morning just before 7:30am to deliver our welcoming remarks and instructions for the 24 new missionaries that came in today. It's after 10 so we have to turn in.
Today was quite busy and I left a lot of work on my desk. Had to take a quick run to look at furniture that we might order, but they didn't have the items in stock that I'm looking for. It looks like we only need to stock 3 apartments tomorrow and Wednesday, so we might have enough in storage to get by. It will be close, but we'll rob Peter to pay Paul if necessary.
Went to family home evening with the YSA tonight. The activity, which we passed on, was hip-hop aerobics. That is not quite our style.
Hope everyone had the their best day yet and that tomorrow is even better. My love to everyone, and good night brothers.
Dad/Bob


Bonnie:  Actually, I would have loved to do some of the hip-hop aerobics if I was dressed for it and I was not the only 65+ something person doing it. It looks fun. And  our friend Sean was the leader of tonight's activity. At about 4:15 or so I got a call from one of the young adult girls who helps plan the FHEs asking for us to bring treats. We stopped at Freshco to pick up some fruit and cookies on our way tonight. It turned out well.
Tomorrow will be crazy transfer day, so I need to sign off. Have a great day tomorrow, everyone!
Love,  Mom/Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment