Friday 9 October 2015

October 9, 2015

Bob: Arrived safe and sound in Elk Lake around 6:30.We didn't get out of Brampton till about 9:30 because of the flat tire, but that worked out well. Ended up buying a used tire for a spare. We made a couple of stops on the way. One was in Huntsville at our favorite Dairy Queen and another near Gravenhurst for gas. Drove through some beautiful fall colors. Took a few pictures. These were both taken when we stopped in Huntsville.
The weather is definitely cooler up here. Wore my unlined Columbia jacket about all day. I hope it warms up a little tomorrow and the rain holds off. If not it might be a little uncomfortable on the lake when we go fishing.
Well I am going to close and get to bed. All of us are sitting around yawning our heads off. Love to all and good night brother.
Love,
Dad/Bob




Bonnie:  Patsy and I will be busy tomorrow cooking. She is planning dinner for about 5:00. The three little girls that Patsy and Karl are fostering are sweet little girls. And we love Jenn. I'm glad she is still here with Karl and Patsy. Karl's brother and his wife will also be here tomorrow for dinner. I just hope that we can go for a walk to see the beautiful trees and I'll be happy.
May tomorrow be a wonderful day for everyone!
Love,
Mom/Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment