Friday 16 October 2015

October 16, 2015

Bob: Pretty nice day at the office. Caught up on most everything. Made a run to the bank and to a vacuum shop to get a belt. Canadians sure love standing in the line at the bank. Always a line there and then it takes the teller forever to help you. I had the deposit of one check and $40 cash. I didn't know if she would ever get it done. The vacuum cleaner is up and ready to go, though.
After dinner we headed to Costco and then Walmart. Didn't get home till about 9:20. Listening to the Jays and the Royals. Toronto not doing too well right now.
Just checked the WV football scores and see that Magnolia beat St. Marys. Tyler beat one of the teams tied for 1st in single A rankings. Valley is ahead in the 3rd quarter. Paden City won.
Everyone have a great weekend. Good night brother.
Love,
Dad/Bob

Bonnie:  Today we celebrated Elder Marchant's last Friday at the office and Elder Forsyth's birthday.
We had  pizza with cake for dessert. It was all good! Tomorrow night we will have the three APs and the two Brampton Elders who live with them over for dinner. I'm planning on making lasagna, with salad and garlic bread. When we went to Costco tonight Bob wanted one of their "Tuxedo" Cakes. I'll admit they are good, but I wanted to make a brownie pudding cake for dessert tomorrow. I may do a small one anyway. I still have to do one or two errands tomorrow so that I am ready. But, at least we have nothing pressing during the day other than the cooking I will do.
The weather has turned cold today. At one point we saw hail pouring down! When we came home for a bite to eat I changed into my long-johns. Bob wore a sweat-shirt and a jacket. It really wasn't too bad if you stayed out of the wind. I hope all of the leaves won't be gone in the morning. It is so beautiful in places. The trees are finally changing colors here in Brampton.
I hope everyone is having a wonderful week-end.
Love,
Mom/Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment