Monday 19 October 2015

October 19, 2015

Bob: Busy day in the office. Everyone was gearing up for transfers starting tomorrow. We have a short presentation at the Brampton Stake Center in the morning. And then after lunch the missionaries will start showing up at the office to pick up supplies, etc. with their new companions.
We stayed at the office till almost 7 so we could go directly to the FHE at the Stake Center. But we got a text to stop and pick up 2 YSA on the way. Couldn't find one, and they wouldn't open the door at the other house. City precaution I guess. Who is that strange man knocking on my door????
Well I am going to bed early. Everyone be good. Good night brother.
Love,
Dad/Bob

Bonnie: I am really tired tonight. But, I'm glad we went to the FHE lesson, where the teacher talked about "what I wish I knew before I started my mission". He opened it up to those who wanted to share something after he talked. It was great. We heard from lots of YSAs and ended with the Bishop and his wife. He was a mission president a few years ago. Anyway, it was an inspiring meeting.
Tomorrow we leave at 7:10 am to go to the Brampton Stake Center to introduce the new missionaries to the important things we do for them in the office. I have to figure out exactly what I'm going to say in Sister Erickson's place. I will be doing her presentation and mine tomorrow. And then comes crazy transfers! I wish we could go home early but Bob has made a commitment to attend Institute on Tuesday nights in Mississauga. So, we'll eat the rest of the  Costco chicken potpie that we had for dinner tonight at the office and go straight from there. I will be grateful to get home tomorrow night! And to have an earlier night Wednesday.
May everyone have a blessed day tomorrow, with many tender mercies from the Lord.
Love,
Mom/Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment