Friday 31 July 2015

July 31, 2015

Bob: Looks like we forgot to publish last night's blog. It was showing as a 'draft' when I opened the blog tonight. Sorry about that loyal followers. We'll try and do better.
Not a bad day although we didn't leave the office till after 6. Just some last minute bills to pay and Bonnie was entering some baptismal information that she had to finish.
Was helping Bonnie with her printer toner cartridge today and got the toner on my white shirt. Went to the wash room and ran cold water on it and massaged it with liquid soap. Surprise, surprise, every bit of it came out! I would have bet that shirt was a goner. Another tender mercy from the Lord.
As we're getting ready for bed I notice it is raining outside. That will cool it off some, but won't help the humidity. Actually it has been pretty nice when we leave the office in the evening. Walking in the morning is nice too.
Bonnie mentioned putting family pictures up. I think we're going to get some small shelves and then put the pictures on them. We'll see if it's as easy as Martha Stewart says it is.
Well I had better get ready for bed. Tomorrow will be another busy day. Love to everyone.
Love,
Dad/Bob

Bonnie:  Yes, the Lord was watching out for us today for sure. Another potentially bad situation resolved itself  as well. (Wonder what that was?-Bob)
Tonight Bob did the wash while I finished some shopping. I'm getting better at using the debit card and finding my way around this part of town. When I got home we moved some pictures over the couch and put another one up. We have an area set aside to put up pictures of our 9 children and their families. That will be great!
Tomorrow is a very busy Saturday. We will be helping to clean the Etobicoke Chapel where we attend church in the morning. Then we hope to attend a temple session. After that we are having our friends who live here at Silver Maple Court over for games and munchies. This means I will have to clean the apartment sometime tomorrow. And then, I need to cook some pasta for YSA on Sunday. It's a holiday Monday and many of the sisters are out of town with their families. The few of us that are left will have to put on the "dinner". We are not elaborate with our food on Sundays which is good. But it still takes work to get everything put together. I hope all of you will enjoy your Saturday tomorrow.
Love,
Mom/Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment