Thursday 23 July 2015

July 23, 2015

Bob: I think those that check the blog last night didn't see the pictures we added after we initially posted. We added pictures of the Assistant to the President that is going home, and his replacement. Check it out.
Today was a calm day other than Global Card services told me that President Clayton's wife's credit card was frozen. They said she could still charge things with it for a few days, but that she couldn't withdraw cash any longer until we adjusted her cash balance. I am supposed to make an adjusting entry every month or they freeze her card. Oops!! Have to correct that in the morning. Hope she didn't go to Costco today and try to withdraw some cash.
Picked up another piece of carpet at Walmart tonight. That makes 6 pieces I have carried out of that place. This one went in the solarium, and it is not being returned! Told Bonnie I need a sign on the sliding door to the solarium that says, 'Invitation only'. She's not too much in favor of that. A guy has to have some privacy!
Got clearance to go to Niagara Falls Saturday and to go to Timiskaming the weekend of August 8th. They are having their Branch picnic on Saturday. Hoping it gets over in time to do a little worm washing!!
Well I'm getting off here to give Bonnie some time. Hope everyone is still doing well
Love,
Dad/Bob

Bonnie: The day began very well because several missionaries came into the office. I love talking to them and finding out about where they are from, etc. I am so impressed with them. As far as I can tell they are great missionaries who love the gospel of Jesus Christ. They are kind and obedient. And funny. Brother Erickson is in charge of vehicles and "tiwis" which are devices put on each vehicle that tracks how the missionaries drive. He brought one in the other day with a mustache and side-burns on it!
I left the office early today so I could get a haircut--about 4:15. It was a nice break. I called Bob just before leaving to pick him up and he said he could get a ride home with Erickson's. That made it especially nice. We had already eaten our "big" meal for the day for lunch so we had leftovers and scrambled eggs for dinner.  And then, as Bob said, we headed for Walmart and the grocery store. I wanted to get both the shopping and the wash done before we head for Niagara Saturday. It looks like I will be able to do that.
May the Spirit guide you tomorrow!
Love,
Mom/Bonnie

The Office Greeter (You have to smile)

Entrance to the Office

No comments:

Post a Comment