Tuesday 14 July 2015

July 14, 2015

Bonnie: Today was surprising in one big way--I left work early and went to the temple with Laura. Bob had to stay late to finish up and Laura was just leaving to go to the temple. She offered me a ride there and then a ride  home. I was glad to take her up on it. When I got there I found that because I was a missionary I did not have to pay for temple clothes!  Another blessing came because I knew several of the temple workers on their shift today. And after our session,  Laura got me a semi-permanent locker so I can leave my temple clothes there the next time I go! I can do this because I will be  helping with new convert baptisms for the dead every other month. I'm "kind of" a temple worker, I guess.
It was rainy and cool most of the day, which is surprising for the middle of July. This is a beautiful place. Laura told me she heard that Toronto has the most trees per square mile that any other city in North America. I believe it. I can't wait for the Fall.
Love to all,
Mom/Bonnie

Bob: Worked till a little after 8. Trying to come up with a legal document to use as a lease agreement. Going to meet with a couple tomorrow and discuss leasing their basement for a set of missionaries. Called SL and asked them for some guidance, but didn't get much. Pulled out some files for some of our apartments and looked at them. I'll try and duplicate what has been done and we'll probably be good.
As Bonnie said the weather hasn't been real warm. I've been walking every morning and haven't needed anything but a t-shirt, but it isn't real warm either. I guess that's what keeps me moving.
Well I have to get to bed. Hope everyone had a blessed day and that tomorrow will be even better.
Love,
Dad/Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment