Wednesday 15 July 2015

July 15, 2015

Bob: Today was a pretty good day once I got the rent payments figured out. Went through the process to pay the rents and was out of balance about 7400. Called SL and explained what I did and had them look into it. They called me back after about 3 hours and wanted the exceptions I had found. They told me the report I was using was malfunctioning and they were looking into it. I told them that I had figured out a way around not using the report and really didn't have a use for the report. The tech told me that others use the report and they would try to fix it. Looked through our records here and saw that the report worked properly in January and May. Don't know about the other months, but I don't think I'll use it anymore now that I have found a work around.
Took Bonnie with me today to look at an apartment to move the 2 sister missionaries into. Everything looks okay so I think we'll go ahead with it. It's in a member's house and he wants the sisters to use the beds and furniture he has in there. But it means moving a queen-sized bed upstairs and two single beds to the basement. The 2 Elders in the Ward are going to contact him and help him move all of the stuff where the landlord wants it.
My walk this morning was almost too cold with just a t-shirt. May be wearing a jacket sooner than I want. The temperature kept me moving though, as I knocked almost 2 minutes off yesterday's time.
Hope everyone is well.
Love,
Dad/Bob

Bonnie: It's been a good day today without any major goof-ups! And we were  home by 7:00 tonight! Things are getting better and better. I  hope all of our readers will have a wonderful day tomorrow. I will, as I try to check in a huge order from Salt Lake Distribution that came today. There are about 20 boxes of books and other things. Oh, and the first thing I must do tomorrow is to assign a referral to some missionaries. President Clayton said that when he and his wife were out walking they had a discussion with someone who wants to know more about us Mormons. That's one of the best things I get to do--assigning missionaries to those who want to know know more about what we believe. I think everyone needs the hope of the gospel of Jesus Christ, don't you?
My love to all and good night!
Love, Mom/Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment