Tuesday 7 June 2016

June 7, 2016

Bonnie: We got home late, about 9:30, but it's been a good day. I have been able to get much accomplished for the Wolfley's arrival tomorrow. There is still much to do in the morning but it is all coming together, finally. We will leave the office about 5, I hope, and take them to the storage shed so Sister Wolfley can pick out some dishes, silverware and glasses, etc. They will go to dinner at the Mission Home with Clayton's at 6:30 and stay there that night. Then tomorrow is the big move-in for them. I am hopeful that they will share some of the living room furniture with us (I'm sure they will.) It's going to be kind of crazy from now on out for us.
The other good thing is that Elder V's mother called after going to the bank. They have hope that the cashier's check can be cancelled and another one written for her son. We will know Monday or Tuesday about that. It makes me  have hope that all will work out with this. It's been a hard lesson to learn. If I had listened to the Holy Ghost none of this would have happened. I would have found the gift on the shelf in time for May transfers. Well, I guess that is one thing I am here to learn!
I  hope everyone has had a good day and night, especially with warmer weather than we are having right now! It's cold outside!
Love, Mom/Bonnie

Bob: My wife, complaining about the cold. She really didn't think it was a good idea that I left a window open this morning. I will admit it was chilly in the apartment, but it warmed up quickly once Bonnie started buzzing around in here.
It was a long day. I had the window blinds open in my office and didn't notice how late it was as it was still daylight outside. Got a lot of month end things filed away and everything caught up for tomorrow. Probably won't start with the training until Friday.
There hasn't been any rain today, but the temperature has sure dropped. Feels like early spring again. Karl told me they have the wood stove going again in Elk Lake. Bonnie is so happy to hear that.
Well, got to get to bed. Hope everyone has a great day tomorrow. Love to all and good night brothers.
Dad/Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment