Friday 17 June 2016

June 17, 2016

Bonnie:  We emptied out our storage room tonight. I can't believe how much stuff we have accumulated in one year of missionary service! We are giving much of it away, which includes giving the Wolfley's the storage shelves. The owners of the building want to repair a tile or two in the storage room on Monday so there won't be a problem with that, now.
Today was very warm outside and very pleasant inside. There were no urgent things to do and we were able to accomplish much. I just hope the supplies come in before transfers so that we have enough for MLC. It will be a crazy few days as we begin to prepare for it. The APs told us that they have asked for supplies by Wednesday at 3:00, which is fantastic. Of course, not all of the supply lists will be here on time, but we should have most of them.
We are retiring early tonight because of our tour of underground railroad sites tomorrow with the other Senior couples. I'm very excited about it. I want to take good notes. The big challenge will be fitting twelve Seniors into a passenger van. I figure it will be very tight quarters for those of us in the very back.
Have a wonderful week-end!
Love, Mom/Bonnie

Bob: And we carried the storage shelves up to the Wolfley's apartment. Wasn't too bad. Bonnie is right about the stuff we have accumulated. It is sitting everywhere in the apartment. I've rented an 18 foot truck for the move. Hope it will hold everything.
I think we will be packed a little tightly tomorrow too. Don't know what to do about it though. We'll see how it goes. Maybe ride back with the Cannons as they drove down tonight.
I'm just about through the training manual I wrote for Elder Wolfley. Had him working on organizing the month end report today. He didn't quite get it finished as we ran out of time, but I think he has the main idea.
Well, time for bed. Enjoy your weekend. Love to all and good night brothers.
Dad/Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment