Friday 3 June 2016

June 3, 2016

Bob: Not too much going on right now. Without apartment problems things seem to go much smoother. We were out of the office and home by 5:30 today. The FM group steam cleaned all the carpets throughout the building today. We had to get everything off the floor, etc so they could do their job. Sisters felt we needed to clean off our desks, etc. A picture of my desk, work area is below. It will never be this uncluttered again till the next cleaning by Elder Wolfley next spring.
Had the Erickson's, Cannon's and Youngberg's over tonight for a 'game' night. We ended up playing Splendor. Too much strategy for me. We played as couples. I think Bonnie and I got the sportsmanship trophy for last place. But we were very close. A better draw or two and we would have been right there. The couple I thought wouldn't do so well actually won. And the couple that seemed to be in the lead barely stayed ahead of us. It was fun though.
Well it's after 11:00 so we are hitting the hay. Love to all and good night brothers.
Dad/Bob

Bonnie: No one has come forward with the missing package today which makes me sad. Tomorrow we will search the truck and trailer. Today we searched through the van and there was nothing there. The good thing is that President Clayton knows about it. He called me tonight. He will make sure all of the missionaries know about the missing package. When I prayed about it this morning I was told to have more faith, so this is what I am trying to do. The package has inheritance money in it for the Elder. He is the only member of the church in his family. I can only imagine what they are thinking about the mission and the church losing this money. But, I have faith it will be found.
Bob's office will look so much better when his stuff is put back in place. We are both trying to be as prepared as we can when the Wolfley's come on Wednesday. What an adventure this has been.
It was fun to end the night with our friends playing games. I hope everyone had a good night as well.
Love, Mom/Bonnie

My desk without the usual buildup

130 Smoke Alarms and 2008 Tax records surrounding Bonnie's desk (from my office)

Where is Pitney Bowes?






No comments:

Post a Comment