Friday 10 June 2016

June 10 2016

Bob: A rather pleasant day at work. Not much going on so we were able to leave on time. Came home and then went shopping. Didn't take too long as we didn't have much to get. When we got home we helped the Wolfley's get things from their car up to their apartment. Most of it is done, but they still need some things for their place. Will work on that tomorrow or Monday.
We get to help with the new member/returning member baptisms tomorrow. Need to be at the temple by 11:30. Don't have much else planned tomorrow.
Weather warmed up today and should be even nicer tomorrow. Looking forward to that. Maybe I can get the car washed tomorrow afternoon.
It's almost 11 so I am calling it a night. Hope everyone had a great week and that your weekend is enjoyable. Love to all and good night brothers.
Dad/Bob

Bonnie:  I just spent about an  hour writing up the procedures for completing the baptismal and confirmation records. It's one of the most important things I do. It's a long process from start to finish. The computer was giving me trouble for a good part of it. Of course,  Bob thought it was me. But then when he started doing tonight's blog he saw that the battery needed to be changed on the mouse!! I'm glad he fixed the problem. I am anxious to begin our training. We don't have long to do it. If we have to stay much past June 30th, we will be essentially homeless!
Well, it's late so good night, everyone.
Love, Mom/Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment