Monday 13 June 2016

June 13, 2016

Bob: Got home after 10. Just before 7 Bonnie and I took a twin bed set to Aurora which is about an hour away. I thought I knew the way, but took a wrong turn. We didn't get there till about 8:20. Carried the box springs to the 4th floor. Bonnie and the Sisters carried the mattress and bed rails up. We set the bed up and left immediately. Got gas and stopped at Wendys on the way home. Dropped the truck off at the office and drove home. Quick and tiring trip after a full day at the office.
Had my first day of training with Elder Wolfley today. He should do okay. Bonnie was very impressed with Sister Wolfley. So the training should go pretty good I think.
First Mate is in bed and I am going now. Love to all and good night brothers.
Dad/Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment