Saturday 25 June 2016

June 25, 2016

Bob: Been a tiring day. We had to do some running around making arrangements for leaving Monday plus a lot of packing, etc. This evening Elder and Sister Budgett had us up for swiss steak dinner. Then the Youngberg's and Erickson's showed up and we watched "My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2". I would say this movie is not recommended for the younger generation. However, we seniors thoroughly enjoyed it. And we learned about the tremendous health benefits of Windex!!
Didn't sleep in enough this morning and I haven't had a nap. Thus my eyes are getting very heavy. I hope everyone had a great day. Love to all and good night brothers.
Dad/Bob

Bonnie:  It was a great way to end the evening with our good friends. It's a great movie, in my opinion, although I think Bob is right. The younger generation would not appreciate the humor! 
My visiting teacher helped me pack up my kitchen today, at least most of it. We are now really "camping". We  have no dressers or tables except for the little one in the kitchen. We are using the chairs to the dining room table to put stuff on. We will be using paper plates and utensils and cups here on out, too. There is still plenty of food in the refrigerator and freezer for Tuesday and Wednesday night. Thursday we have to be out of the apartment by 1:00. The closets are mostly empty except for a few jackets and Bob's long heavy overcoat. I will clean the cupboards and shelves when we get back from Temiskaming. The only other big job will be the bath tub. It could use a good cleaning. 
Tomorrow will be another baptism, so it will be an early Sabbath for us. And it's Ward Conference, so I'm sure it will be great!
Lots of Love, Mom/Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment