Saturday 4 June 2016

June 4, 2016

Bob: Been a relaxing day. Did go on an hour long walk with Elder Youngberg this morning. Took Bonnie to the office so she could look some more for Elder Vanderzanden's package, but it didn't turn up. We had some shopping to do and then went to the Burrito Boys for lunch/dinner. They have 2 sizes of burritos, small and large. The small is 1 lb 2 ounces and the large is 1 lb 6 ounces. A small one makes a meal.
Bonnie has been busy packing winter clothes and things to take north. I tried to clean off the desk and organize some of the loose papers. It looks some better, but still not perfectly clean. It is a work in progress.
We went to Costco to pick up my 2 prescriptions. I think half of Brampton goes to Costco on Saturday, and the other half goes on Friday night. Anyway, we bought a package of air fresheners for the car. Tonight I started to put them in the storage room, but they are no where to be found. I know Bonnie had them in the car because she asked me about them. Where they went to we do not know.
Well I am going to get ready for bed. Love to all and good night brothers.
Dad/Bob

Bonnie:  To all of our older readers, isn't it fun growing old? We seem to forget things more and more these days. I'm sure the air fresheners will show up. It's been a great day today because we have accomplished much in preparation for our move. The spare bedroom is cleaned out including the closet where my winter clothes were put. That's a relief. We are letting one of the other senior couples have the Christmas tree, lights and ornaments and other odds and ends. It will make our move easier. I inherited a pair of long boots, too, from a sister missionary who did not want to take them home. And also a long warm skirt. That will be nice come winter up north.
I am looking forward to Fast Sunday tomorrow. I need to feel the spiritual uplift it will bring. I am so discouraged about the lost mail for our missionary. We looked in the truck and the trailer for it today. This package is a very important one. I know there are others who are praying that it is found, too.
All prayers are welcome.
May we all feel the Lord's love tomorrow as we honor Him on the Sabbath Day.
Love, Mom/Bonnie

My Office with things back in place

Potential storage space??

No comments:

Post a Comment