Thursday 30 June 2016

June 30, 2016

Bob: This is from our tablet so it probably won't be too much. We have moved out of our apartment completely now. We are staying in the Erickson's apartment because they are visiting family this weekend.
We got up early so we would have time to clean and then go to the Temple as a YSA was taking out her own endowment at 1:30. We misjudged how long it would take to clean so we were in a hurry when it came time to leave for the Temple. It was a good session, but I must admit I don't remember parts of it.
Afterwards the Budgetts, Youngbergs and us went to East Side Marios, a favorite site of the YSAs. Then we got ice cream at the Marbleslab Creamery. That was especially good.
About 9 we remembered we have to bring a dessert for the Ludlows. They're having a barbecue for the Seniors tomorrow evening because it is Canada Day. Canada is 149 years old tomorrow.
We'll I'm getting tired of typing with one finger. Hope your day has been great. Love to all and good night brothers.
Dad/Bob.

Bonnie: The temple session was very special today. I am so glad we went!! This young woman had lots of support from the adults and other YSAs.  In fact, one of the young men in our ward conducted the session. Great!
It seems very weird to be in someone else's apartment, but I guess I will get used to it. Sleeping on the floor the last two nights wasn't too bad--the mattresses were comfortable.  I didn't sleep well either night,  though, concerned about our move. It's been OK so far. And tomorrow is Canada Day. It should be quiet at the office because everything is closed. Sister Wolfley and I will fill some MLC orders and do the Dailey Dose supplies as well probably.
I imagine most of you are planning Fourth of July celebrations on Monday. I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday.
We'll Bob is in bed already! He made lots of trips up and down today and I think his knees are really bothering him. I know he is very tired.
Have a great day tomorrow!
Love,  Mom/Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment