Monday 6 June 2016

June 6, 2016

Bonnie:  We just got home from FHE tonight and it was very fun. It was the end to a very satisfying day.  I talked to Elder V.'s mom about her son's missing package today. She said she had this insurance money for about a year, and not to worry about her it, although it is worth $6000! Anyway, this load is lighter to bear now.
I am trying hard to get things set up for when Sister Wolfley comes Wednesday. I spent the afternoon going through things in the storage shed. There are dishes and silverware and pots and pans, kitchen supplies, three microwaves, glasses and lots of mugs. I think she will be happy with it. Sister DeDios, the wife of one of the counselors, who is my visiting teacher, helped me so much. Then she took me out for a late lunch and bought butter tarts to share in the office when we got back.
We played Family Feud tonight at FHE. These kids are so much fun. I will really miss them. Next Monday night I want to take pictures of all of them for our blog.
I'll let Bob finish up. It's time for bed!!
Love, Mom/Bonnie

Bob: Got a lot done today after I took Bonnie to the storage shed. Finished the phone/text report for President Clayton. Will give it to him tomorrow and see if he wants to look at anyone in particular in a little more detail. Also have to explain that someone sprayed frosting on the sliding doors for the solarium. Vertica wants $542 to clean it off. Must of been done by the people in the apartment before us. He mailed them today. Also, it will cost about $500 to rent a large van to move all the furniture to Temiskaming.
Just checked the frosting on the doors. Peeled it off one of the doors in less than 5 minutes. Let's see now; that's about $135 that Vertica wanted for that door. I think we'll be able to get it off the doors without much hassle.
The weather took a dramatic change today. Outside temperature according to the car thermometer  was 59 degrees on our way to FHE. Predicted highs for the next 2 days is 67 and 57! Will need a jacket to walk in the morning. Need to dig my vest out and start wearing again.
It's late. Time to go to bed. Love to all and good night brothers.
Dad/Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment