Tuesday 14 June 2016

June 14, 2016

Bonnie:  We left the office before 5:00 today! It was so nice to come home, have dinner and then go out to do a few errands. We were under no pressure as far as time goes. We picked up some Daily Dose posters at Staples, and then decided to look for more dishware that matches the dishes I will be using in Temiskaming. We went to Salvation Army and Value Village. So, tonight we will spend the rest of the evening working on our talks for Sunday. Because it's Father's Day we have a topic, at least! I think it's harder to give a talk without a topic than with one.
Today went well with Sister  Wolfley. She will be excellent. I  hope there will be enough to do, because Cannon's are now back. I'm afraid it will be hard for all three of us to be busy. The good thing is that I can go to the temple to do initiatories with Laura this week, I hope. And next week I will leave early to get my hair cut. I know the time will go fast. I want to make the most of it!
I hope all of you have had a great day today!
Love, Mom/Bonnie

Bob: It was good to leave early after last night. I'm taking some more furniture to Aurora tomorrow afternoon with Elder Wolfley. We should be back around 5 and I know the way for sure now!! He seems to be picking things up pretty quickly I think. I have written up quite a few of the tasks I perform. We go over them and talk about what we are doing before doing a new one. I asked him to review the write up of the tasks in the evening so that tomorrow I can just let him do the same tasks by himself. We have 8 days left so we have a lot of ground to cover.
It has been a relaxing evening. I am looking forward to a few more of these.
Better call it a night. Love to all and good night brothers.
Dad/Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment