Monday 20 June 2016

June 20, 2016

Bob: Forgot to mention this last night. In my talk yesterday I thanked the Bishop for calling us to the YSA assignment. Also I thanked all the YSAs for the things they had taught me. Told them that I couldn't think of another Missionary assignment where Sister Martin and I could have received so many 'dating' classes. And that she and I felt confident that if anything happened to either one of us in the next few years that the other one would know everything we needed to know about dating again!! The YSAs liked that a lot I think.
Today wasn't too bad. I let Elder Wolfley take the lead and he seemed to do okay. I'll keep letting him take the lead the rest of the week and just make sure he doesn't get into any hot water. I stayed at work tonight until we left for FHE. I did all the Missionary charge-offs so that will save him about 2.5 hours tomorrow.
Well I'm getting ready for bed. Big day tomorrow as we are having Elder Forsyth's departure party. I think he will be surprised because we are having it so early. Hope everyone has had a wonderful day today. Good night. Love to all good night brothers. Bonnie sends her love.
Dad/Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment