Tuesday 21 June 2016

June 21, 2016

Bonnie: The Lord loves me!! The issue with the Elder whose $6000 inheritance check was lost  is resolved!! The bank is issuing another check and the Mom will be meeting the Elder at his bank so he can deposit it. Mom is not a member of the church. This situation calls for extreme measures I guess. I talked to President  Clayton about it and he said that the mother and son should decide how to handle it. If it means they should meet at the bank this was ok with him. So, that is what will happen. This is a huge weight off of my shoulders. I am so grateful that this is resolved.
Today was a fun day, although I missed the meeting with the Clayton's. The day started with us picking up one of the YSAs who needed to see the Bishop this morning. We dropped off Bob at the office and then I took her to the Bishop's house. While she was with him, I talked with Sister Finnigan. She is a beautiful sister who loves the Lord. It was a great visit. After taking our YSA home, I headed for the office but was too late for the meeting. I was in time for our farewell lunch for Elder Forsyth, however. What a wonderful, very fun young man he is. Pictures follow. I wish we could do more for him!
So, tonight Laura came over to check out my table full of stuff we are not taking with us up north. She took quite a few things, which makes me so happy!
Tomorrow should be a rather slow day because it's Zone Conference and Cannon's and Erickson's will be away from the office. Sister Wolfley is doing great.
I hope everyone has had a great day.
Love, Mom/Bonnie

Bob: Today was a little slow in the beginning for me. I have let Elder Wolfley take over the desk. He is recording and paying the bills. This afternoon he worked on the credit cards. He did get those confused and in wrong folders, but I still do that occasionally. He will learn once I am gone and he has to straighten them out. We got them corrected today though.
I stayed over till about 7:30 writing up procedures on how to do some month end reports. I have had trouble with one ever since I started doing it. Tonight I finally figured out how to print it with just a few clicks of the mouse. This will make it much easier for him.
Gas has dropped to below $1/liter again. Paid 0.985 tonight. Hope it drops a little further to offset the cost of the north country gas!!
Well I'm calling it a day. Love to all and good night brothers.
Dad/Bob


Elder Forsyth and his going home cake!

Elders Holt, Forsyth, Carroll

Us with Elder Forsyth

Sister and Elder Wolfley

Elder Forsyth and the Cannons


No comments:

Post a Comment