Wednesday 1 June 2016

June 1, 2016

Bob: June already; where does time go? We were up early today and at the office by 7:00. Prepared a waffle breakfast for the MLC attendees. About 36 of them. Things went pretty well. Picture below shows the supplies that Bonnie had to have ready for the them.
Added some other pictures of the past few days.
Time for bed. Love to all and good night brothers.
Dad/Bob



 Elder Patrick and De Peiza (Were in Brampton during our beginning)

Tender Mercy Jar after Transfers

Niagara Falls

At the Office

Departing Missionaries after the temple session

Bonnie:  It was hard today only because it may be our last MLC. I'm going to miss these wonderful missionaries! I got real teary-eyed as one sister and I talked. Wow! I didn't think it would be this hard. I am so tired right now, though. I'll share more thoughts tomorrow. Have a good night, everyone.
Love, Mom/Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment