Saturday 30 April 2016

April 30, 2016

Bob: Nice relaxing day. Got up late, which is par for Saturday. Weather was warm enough that I could walk outside. After that we got ready for the temple. However, we went to Staples and the office before the temple. Bonnie had some things to pick up at Staples and we both had things to do at the office. Finished up at the office and got to the temple at 2:10.
Temple was pretty crowded. This was our Stake Temple day. There were several YSA plus some other Stake members in our session. It was good to see so many YSA there.
After the temple the Youngbergs, Budgetts and us went to the 'Pickle Barrel' at the Mall for dinner. Neither of those couples wanted dessert, but Bonnie and I split a blizzard at the Dairy Queen which was in the food court area.
Spent the rest of night relaxing and reading.
Heading to bed now. Love to all and good night brothers.
Dad/Bob

Bonnie: I don't have much to add. I didn't want to go to the office today, but it turned out ok because I was able to print 1000 fliers for the Daily Dose program for MLC Wednesday. I have 2000 more to print but I should be able to get it done in time. President Clayton wants the Daily Dose posters laminated, too. The stuff I've ordered won't be delivered until May 15th, so that's why we went to Staples today. I was able to buy 25 laminating pouches right off the shelves. It will do a few anyway.
We've had 6 requests for rides to church tomorrow! Thankfully, the Youngberg's will be able to help out. They can't do it on a regular basis, though. I don't know what will happen when they aren't available. I am so glad tomorrow is fast Sunday. It's so inspiring to listen to the YSAs bear their testimonies. I hope all of you have a inspiring day tomorrow, too!
Love, Mom/Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment