Monday 11 April 2016

April 11, 2016

Bob: Got home from FHE just about 10:00. It has been a very long day. I had to make 18 going home CDs for the departing missionaries. I started on them about 9:00 and with all the interruptions I didn't finish until 2:30. The big problem is the fact that while the computer is burning the CD I can't do anything else. The burn program won't minimize so I can't open any windows in front of the burn program. It is frustrating to just sit there and wait for the burning to get done.
Other than that the day went alright. I do have some Elders that have a car, but they don't have anywhere to park it now. They called and said that beginning April 1 they can't park on the street and they don't have a parking permit for their apartment. Asked them why they hadn't called sooner. Just silence. So we'll have to call and get them a permit I guess. A little later some Sisters called and said they are getting a car tomorrow, but they don't have any place to park it. Lots of problems like these come up every transfer. People get moved around but the details of beds, parking places, bus passes, telephones, etc. get over-looked. That's why Tuesdays of transfer week is so interesting and lonnnggg!!
We have to instruct the new missionaries tomorrow morning at 7:30 so I need to end shortly. Want to get to bed. Hope everyone had a wonderful day. Love to all and good night brothers. Bonnie sends her love.
Dad/Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment