Friday 15 April 2016

April 15, 2016

Bonnie:  I just finished surface cleaning the apartment because we will have guests tonight. The Youngbergs are moving into our apartment building but can't get their apartment until Tuesday, if they are lucky. This means they need a place to stay. Luckily the Budgetts are leaving tomorrow for a short trip and the Youngbergs can use their apartment until then.They just need a place tonight. They went to the Institute graduation in Toronto tonight and we expect them any minute. Tomorrow is the Black History Summit. Most of the Senior couples are going to it. We'll probably go eat afterwards. Sunday will also be a fireside which I am anxious to attend. It will be a great week-end!
And today we accomplished lots. Most importantly, Sister Cannon and I finished the pocket cards. And I caught up on the baptisms. And I did the name tag order. All in all, it was a good day. I'm ready for a good night's sleep! May we all have sweet dreams tonight!
Love, Mom/Bonnie

Bob: The financial system still has some bugs in it and programs pertaining to housing are still not working. However the rents have been sent out. I hope it is repaired before I have to do it again next month. There are just too many opportunities for mistakes. And there are several adjustments that need to be made to prepare for next month. I'll have to call SL Monday and follow up on the technical problem I reported.
Got the insurance certificate for the Youngberg's apartment today and sent it to Vertica. They were pleased with what we sent. Wasn't the same thing we sent the last time, but it worked this time. They dropped off the deposit check and we should be good to sign the lease on Monday or Tuesday.
Having some phone issues with Youngbergs and the Hatchs, though. I hope to get part of those resolved after they get here tonight. I sent Hatchs another phone today. It probably won't arrive till Monday. I'll have to get it taken care of then.
Weather has been getting better and better every day. The 15 day forecast has 61 as the lowest and 71 as the highest. Maybe spring has sprung!!
Love to everyone and good night brothers.
Dad/Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment