Thursday 14 April 2016

April 14, 2016

Bonnie:  I just got off the phone with a parent who sent a package to her daughter at her apartment who moved during transfers. There is money due on it from UPS, and I'm not sure the missionaries could pay for it. Thankfully, Mom will pay it by credit card over the phone. I wish parents would send all their packages to the office. It's so much easier. Oh, well.
Today I spent a good part of it working on the pocket cards. I've done one run-through and tomorrow I will check it again with  Sister Cannon. One of our zones is now closed and combined with another one so that complicates things. Unfortunately, Grace did not make our discussion today. She was sick, I guess. I feel that she really needs our  prayers. It will be interesting to see how all of this pans out. I sincerely hope she will be baptized.
I came home early to get the wash done while Bob continued to work tonight. He didn't get home until after 9:00.  I'm sure he has much to write about so I will sign off. Sweet dreams, everyone.
Love, Mom/Bonnie

Bob: Long,long day. The problems with IMOS were not corrected today so I had to process the rent payments one at a time. That took about all day long with a few other interruptions. I hope they get things fixed pretty soon. Heard today that we can't get some reports from IMOS. Sounds to me like the bug is spreading!!
The Youngbergs showed up today. Still don't have an apartment for them. Vertica has said they cannot move in without proof of insurance. It is real important to them. Let me tell you how important. I signed a lease for the Budgetts in January. Proof of insurance was part of their package too. The proof of insurance was dated from April 1st, 2015 to April 1st, 2016. Haven't heard from them about needing insurance for that apartment. They haven't asked any of the other senior couples for proof of insurance either. They just can't get their act together.
Well I am tired. Love to all and good night brothers.
Dad/Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment