Monday 18 April 2016

April 18, 2016

Bob: Been a long and productive day. I left for the office around 7:30 today to get everything ready for a trip to downtown Toronto to empty an apartment. Got the truck all loaded and then came back to the apartment complex at about 9:00 to pick up Elder Jensen, a temple missionary, to go with me. We got to the apartment early even though we were on the Don Valley Parking Lot for a couple of exits. Wasn't too bad today. At least the cars were constantly moving although not at top speed.
4 Elders and 2 Sisters showed up to help bring everything down from the 29th floor to the basement where we loaded the truck. When we finished up the Sisters, Elder Jensen and I went to turn in the keys. The Sisters left before we finished. Then Elder Jensen and I couldn't figure out how to get back to the truck. It took us a while, but we finally made it.
Then we went to the Toronto Stake Center and put the 2014 tax records with the older records stored there and emptied a bunch of trash the Claytons had bagged up. I wanted to get a set of shelves to bring back, but they are still in use. I'll have to find some place that sells that particular type of shelf and back a set of end braces. Then I can rob the TSC of one set of the shelves by consolidating what is on the shelves.
Then it was a couple trips to church dumpsters to get rid of some of the things from the apartment. Stopped at Vertica and signed the lease for the new apartment. Finally made it to the Office and caught up on a couple things there.
FHE was pretty good tonight as Brother Thom Reed was there and had the YSA indexing the Freedmen Bureau records. It was a fun activity as several of them had never indexed before and they were real interested in it.
The Barrett's were visiting so we didn't get away real early. By the time we took Belinda and Sean home it was after 10 when we got here. Then I discovered I had left my Franklin at the BSC. So I dropped Bonnie off and went back up to get it. Thankfully it was still there. (That's the second time I have done that!) Pulled into our garage at 10:39.
So I am going to end now and turn this over to the editor. We both send our love to all and good night brothers.
Dad/Bob and Mom/Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment