Tuesday 5 July 2016

July 5, 2016

Bob: The day is off to a good start. We started for the BSC and the freeway entrance was closed. So we took the back streets to the next exit. Still made it in time. Everything was running late, though, as the Sisters coming from the Mission Home were about 20 minutes late.
Wolfley's made the presentation this morning and it was fine. We sat through their presentations, the Cannons' presentation and Sister Erickson's introduction. Afterwards we all headed to Flips for breakfast. I ordered the light breakfast consisting of 2 eggs, sausage and toast. Added one extra egg and I shouldn't have. Came out stuffed to the eyeballs!! Probably can fast all the way to Temiskaming except for water.
Went to the Mission Office then. I had to open the safe for Elder Wolfley and Bonnie had a report she helped Sister Wolfley with. We left there a little after 11 and are getting ready to pack up and go to the temple for the 3:00 session for departing missionaries. We will be saying goodbye today to some missionaries we may never see again. As you know, it is hard to say goodbye to people you love not knowing if you will ever see them again. But we are saying hello to old friends in Temiskaming. That is sure to help.
Everyone take care and have a great day. We will not have internet tomorrow. Will try to get to the church to make a post. Love to all and good night brothers.
Dad/Bob

Bonnie: It was a rather hard morning,but it went ok, I guess. I thought Sister Wolfley wanted me to be there, but she didn't have me say anything. Oh well. It's just as good I guess. She did well. Breakfast was filling, and I agree with  Bob that we will not need to eat until after the temple session, on our way up north. We will pack up our things and move out of the hotel in a few minutes and then head for the temple. Our last good-byes will be said there.
I'm so glad there are no real good-byes here because of the gospel of Jesus Christ! One day, hopefully, we will all be together again.
My love to all, Mom/Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment