Monday 11 July 2016

July 11, 2016

Bob: Been a good day. Took a walk, got the oil changed in the car and went visiting tonight. Bonnie made a new chicken soup recipe and biscuits that were very good. I am a happy camper right now.
We have divided the Branch membership into areas and tonight we went to Cobalt. Found some home and visited with them. However, a few of the addresses don't seem to exist. We will have to figure something out for them.
Going to bed early tonight. Hope your day has been great. Love to all and good night brothers.
Dad/Bob

Bonnie:  My day was a quiet one, just cooking, really, until we went visiting after dinner. I always enjoy visiting people. We talked with some interesting members who are less-active. There will be a Branch picnic on Saturday so we invited all we saw to join us that day. One problem is that it is at Larder Lake, which is about an  hour and 15 minutes away. The reason the Branch chose this lake is to make it more centrally located for the Quebec saints. I hope lots of people will be there but I'm not sure this will happen.
I hope everyone has had a wonderful day today. My love to all!
Love, Mom/Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment