Saturday 2 July 2016

July 2, 2016

Bob: It has been an interesting day.  Got to go for a regular walk first thing this morning.  Then we got ready to go to the Brampton street market. The Youngbergs and Cannons also went. We spent about an hour looking at the various vegetables,  sweets and other offerings. I ended up with a jalapeño sausage sandwich. It was pretty good although I would have liked some kraut and mayo.
We went out this afternoon looking for curtains and rods for our bedroom windows.  Found some acceptable things at Bed, Bath and Beyond.  Walmart had blinds for about the same price, but I believe they would be much harder to Iinstall. So we passed on those for the easier installation.
Tonight the Wolfleys had us up for dinner. Afterwards We watched Life With Pi. It was a good watch, a great meal, and very enjoyable.
We'll it's time to get ready for bed. There is another baptism in the morning so there's no sleeping late in the morning. Hope your weekend is going well. Love to all and good night brothers.
Dad/Bob

Bonnie: It's been an enjoyable day. I love going to Brampton's Farmers Market. Cannon's and Youngberg's had never been. I think they really enjoyed it, too.
I hope I am satisfied with what we got for our windows in Temiskaming. I won't know till we put them up. I can't believe where the time has gone! Our time in Brampton is coming to a quick end.
It will be another great Sabbath tomorrow with Fast and Testimony meeting. And I really need to fast, especially to get my eating back on track. I've been eating way too many sweets!! Does this happen to everyone when they go on missions?
Happy sweet Sabbath, everyone!
Love, Mom / Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment