Monday 25 July 2016

July 25, 2016

Bonnie:  We saw a few people today but with little success. So, I decided to have someone over for dinner and made a dessert and bought rolls. But, no one could come :(  So, Bob and I enjoyed a nice dinner. It was good, if I do say so myself!
Tomorrow we have some details to take care of such as transferring our medications to a pharmacy here, going to the library and to the bank. We are also doing companionship study from "Preach My Gospel". And I am still doing several French lessons every day. I hope I am getting good enough at it to communicate better with our Quebec saints. They are really the sweetest people!
I  hope your day has been a good one!
Love, Mom/Bonnie

Bob: Bonnie pretty well summed up our day. I did take a long walk again this morning (I think it was 9:00 when I started.) We also stopped at the community pool today and we will try it out Wednesday morning. Bonnie will go the first time, but if she is cold that will be the last time. We'll probably end up with just one pass!!
We are headed to Englehart tomorrow to see the Cushman's with the missionaries. We will try and contact some other inactives there plus one couple on the way up to Englehart. We'll see how it goes.
Hope your day went well. Love to all and good night brothers,
Dad/Bob


No comments:

Post a Comment