Friday 1 July 2016

July 1, 2016

Bob: Slow day at the office today. Worked on the text/phone report till we got tired of it!! Unloaded the trailer of items that were from our apartment. Thought that was already done, but alas, one more trailer load to finish up!!
Going to Ludlow's for a barbeque in about 90 minutes, but it will be a cool day. Temperature hasn't hit 70 yet. Hope you are enjoying a summer day.
I was sitting behind Elder Cannon's chair when it collapsed and he fell backwards. I tried to catch him and slow down his fall. I didn't see that Bonnie went flying into the window well. She's a little stunned I think. We had a nice time otherwise, and ate too much!
Going out to see a fireworks show shortly so I'll sign off for now. Enjoy your weekend. Love to all and good night brothers.
Dad/Bob

Bonnie: Happy Canada Day everyone!  We just got home from a  barbeque at the Ludlow's. It was delicious as always. Brother Ludlow cooked chicken with bacon wrapped around it. Yum!! The only bad part was Elder Cannon falling back on his chair that slid into the table where I was sitting. The table knocked me off my chair and onto the window well! I may be a little bruised tomorrow!
Sister Wolfley and I did all 10 MLC orders today. I was exhausted afterwards. We will be watching the fireworks tonight and then I'm going straight to bed!
Everyone enjoy your long weekend!
Love, Mom/Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment