Saturday 7 May 2016

May 7, 2016

Bob: Another beautiful day. Got up and took an hour's walk with just a t-shirt and light long sleeved shirt. It felt good outside. We then got ready and left about noon for the Outlet Mall at Niagara. Did a lot of walking and not much buying. Bonnie was looking for skirts, but I think they quit making them except for the short ones! Couldn't talk her into one of those. Found some long skirts, but most of them had deep slits up the sides. Ended up coming back home and stopping in at Hudsons Bay. They had some things that she was able to get. Then we went to Canellis for dinner. They were crowded tonight and the service wasn't nearly as good as the last time. Still enjoyed the eggplant though.
Well, I am going to hit the hay. Have a great day tomorrow. Love to all and good night brothers.
Dad/Bob

Bonnie: It was a beautiful day, with a little bit of rain. The outlet mall we went to is about an  hour and 15 minutes away. It was crowded for Mother's Day, I guess. It was frustrating not being able to find the things I wanted there, yet a blessing that I found everything I needed at the mall across the street from us! It could have saved lots of time had I known this. Anyway, I've had a wonderful Mother's Day one day early this year. Tomorrow the  Elders Quorum will be making the Munch and Mingle food (except for the desserts) and cleaning up. And there will be a baptism before church. That is always a wonderful thing.
I hope all of our female friends and family will have a Happy Mother's Day tomorrow, and a special Sabbath as well.
Love, Mom/Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment