Saturday 14 May 2016

May 14, 2016

Bob: It was raining when we got up. When it quit I took a walk, but it started raining very lightly before I finished. It was just a light mist so it wasn't bad. Had my umbrella too.
There have been police all over the place since yesterday evening. I think a 17 year old young man got shot very near here. There is a van parked just down the street that is labeled 'Command Center'. Not sure what is going on but they have been around for 24 hours now.
Went to the temple today with the YSA. We had a very small crowd today. Several of them were in Montreal for a wedding. I think there only 7 brothers in the session. There were a lot more sisters.
Bonnie made lasagna today and fed 5 missionaries. Now she is working on chili for Munch 'n Mingle tomorrow. She is doing all the work. I'm just getting dish pan hands!!
Been enjoying the 10th Anniversary performance of Les Miserables on youtube. Very inspiring performance.
Well it's time for bed. Love to all and good night brothers.
Dad/Bob

Bonnie:  Bob pretty well summed up our day. I will be busy tomorrow making sure all of the YSAs get into see the Bishop, Thankfully, I now have some good help. I even get to go into Sunday School and RS some. There is so much to plan for our move up north that it's keeping me busy thinking about it. The plan now is to make a short visit to see what we will need in this new house. Then, we can plan better to meet both our needs and the needs of the new office couple. It will be a challenge in many ways.
I hope everyone has an inspirational Sabbath Day tomorrow. We could have about 40 more YSAs tomorrow because the Bishop has invited all of the graduating seniors to our meeting. It will be awesome, I'm sure!
Love, Mom/Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment