Monday 30 May 2016

May 30, 2016

Bonnie: It's been a very long day today, but I got lots of things done. And, with Sister Cannon's help and Sister Youngberg's help I put together the MLC orders for 9 zones. The one that's left is Brampton Zone, which is a big one. We'll do that one first thing in the morning. We left about 7:30 tonight, and still didn't get  home until about 8:30 so I had a real late dinner!! (We stopped at Wendy's for Bob.)
We found out today that the Clayton's will be going with us to watch the Blue Jays and Yankees play tomorrow night. We are taking two cars. The Clayton's are taking the Cannon's and we are taking the Erickson's. We hope we won't be out too late because 7 am will come early Wednesday morning. That's when we need to be at the office to do our waffles. It will be our last MLC. As I've said before, I love MLCs. It's so neat hearing the missionaries sing for one thing. But I like the fun we have with the missionaries. What a wonderful bunch of young men and women we have in our mission!
It's about time for bed, so I will sign off. I hope all of you have had a great day and an even better night!
Love, Mom/Bonnie

Bob: I got a lot done also, but you would never know it by looking at my desk. There are 3 or 4 things I have on my desk that need to be finished, but something else has to happen before I finish each one. I just leave everything in sight so I don't forget about it!!
Tomorrow should be fun at the game, but getting home might be a problem. Then getting up and out to the Mission Office at 7 will be a REALLY BIG problem. I figure a short nap around 9 AM will probably be appropriate. I'm glad I have a door on my office!!!! It should come in handy then.
Well I am getting drowsier by the minute. I guess it's time to turn the lights out. Love to all and good night brothers.
Dad/Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment