Thursday 26 May 2016

MAY 26, 2016

Bonnie:  It's been a very full day. I am still overwhelmed with the amount of work I need to do before MLC Wednesday. And  tomorrow we have been asked to drive to a senior couple's house about two hours away to get two air conditioners, supplies and some other things. They are going home the end of the week. We'll leave about 2:00. I  hope that gives me time to finish our pocket cards which contain all of the missionary's phone numbers by zone. It's a handy thing, but very time consuming to put together. I've spent almost two hours on it already and it is only half-way done. Then, the printing and laminating is also tricky. Of course the supply orders for MLC are coming in, slowly but surely. They were supposed to be to me by 3:00 today, but I only have received the lists for 4 out of the 10 zones.I will not be able to order their name-tags tomorrow without the list. I already have a huge list of name-tags that need to be ordered in the morning before we leave.
We saw several missionaries today and it was fun talking to them. Many of the missionaries are totally surprised that we have been transferred to be MLS missionaries up north. They look almost panicked, and ask if someone will be taking our place in the office. They are so cute and wonderful. I love them all dearly! There are some very important things we have to finish up before our move. The biggest thing is our work with the Mississauga missionaries to contact the inactive YSAs. We have not done a very good job in this area, but want to finish up in a good way. I want to leave feeling that we have done our best with this assignment.
I love you all,
Love, Mom/Bonnie

Bob: Got an apartment lease signed for the Wolfley's today. Can't get in it till the 9th though, and they arrive on the 8th. I was hoping to have some things moved in when they got here, but it's not going to work out that way.
Bonnie forgot to mention that we did the shopping and laundry tonight.
Got to go. Love to all and good night brothers.
Dad/Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment