Friday 13 May 2016

May 13, 2016

Bob: Beautiful day after a heavy rain storm last night. It was raining when I awoke, but stopped before I went for a walk. Nice and sunny all day.
Went to the TSC (Toronto Stake Center) today to search the past accounting records for payments to a landlord. Found out we only have check stubs for the rent payments back to the end of 2013 when Elder Gillen took over. No one kept them before that. As a result we cannot verify payments to the landlord who says we owe him another payment. Guess we will end up just paying it.
After looking for the check stubs we went to lunch with 6 Elders. We were only planning on 2 Elders, but they had the other 4 in their van. Went to a real cheap Chinese place so it wasn't so bad. I'm still full from the lunch although Bonnie and I split a blizzard this evening.
First mate is in the kitchen getting things ready to cook. She has a big meal planned for tomorrow evening and she has to make a pot of chili for Munch 'n Mingle on Sunday. In addition we are going to a temple session tomorrow afternoon. Won't be much P-day "rest" this weekend.
Well I'm going to bed as I'm not feeling real well. Must have eaten too much today. Love to everyone and good night brothers.
Dad/Bob

Bonnie: It was another quiet day for which I am grateful. Tonight, we met the Cannon's at the food court across the street in the Mall and had DQ blizzards. It was quite enjoyable. The place we ate lunch at today was not that great as far as Chinese food goes, but the price is right. It cost us less than $45 to feed the 6 Elders and ourselves. Not bad!
 As Bob has written, I will be busy cooking and cleaning tomorrow. But I love having the missionaries over. I won't get the chance to have this many over after June. And it is almost Elder Gleave's last chance to eat at our place. In fact I need to order a cake for our good-bye party for him on Tuesday.
And now, it's time to write my good-byes. Have a good evening everyone!
Love, Mom/Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment