Thursday 5 May 2016

May 5, 2016

Bonnie:  It's been a rather slow day, which is welcome. We were able to leave by 5:15. Of course, we had a busy evening doing the wash and going shopping. I actually did the shopping on my own tonight. I didn't have much to buy because I'm trying to use up the stuff in my freezer. It was nice because it wasn't totally dark when I got done. I don't like to drive around here in the dark! And Bob finished up the wash for me. It's been a good night.
We still have not taken our picture for the Clayton's. Bob wants to do it in front of the truck and trailer and some Elders had it today. We will include the picture on the blog when we take it. All of us in the mission are taking a picture of themselves holding a picture of the Clayton's with the words "We love you!" The  APs will put them together for the Clayton's before they leave on a thumb drive, I believe. It will be a nice going away present for them.
I will let Bob finish up. Happy Cinco De Mayo" everyone!
Love, Mom/Bonnie

Bob: Not too much to add. Things weren't real busy at the office and I actually had a couple of hours to work on the phone report. Pulled off some interesting information to give to the President.
The truck was being used by some Elders today so I couldn't take the trailer and some other items to the Thrift Store. Want to give them a chance to use the items before I throw them away. Will have to do that tomorrow I guess. Should be a good day to do it. Temperature predicted to be 71 and nothing less that 61 the next 10 days. Spring is finally getting here I hope.
Going to get ready for bed. Seem to need more and more sleep. Don't know if age is one of the reasons or not??? What do you think?
Love to all and good night brothers.
Dad/Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment