Wednesday 25 November 2015

November 25, 2015

Bob: Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving eve today. We had our usual. Left the office about 6:30 tonight, but it wasn't because of me. I was ready at just past 5, but the First Mate was trying to process a supply order that she never quite got finished. Will have to get it on it the first thing in the morning without any help from Salt Lake as they are off until Monday.
We did manage to stop at Pizza Hut tonight instead of Wendys. That made Bonnie happy. She got her salad and a little pizza. I got plenty of pizza!!
We are having Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow night with the Ericksons and the Cannons who arrived today. They are from Tennessee I believe. At last there is someone in the office that speaks like I do. We should get along just fine.
I think we rented another apartment in Ajax today. The realtor said they had accepted our offer. Just have 4 more to find! 2 for missionaires and 2 for Senior couples. One couple is already here, but their landlord is selling the condo they rent. The other couple is coming the beginning of February.
I am calling it a night. Going to get to bed earlier tonight.
Love to all and good night brother.
Dad/Bob

Outside our living room window on Tuesday morning.

 I took this picture about 9:00 am Monday. Notice the green grass at the top of the picture.
They had already laid this sod early this morning.

Bonnie: I will make this quick. It's already nearing my bed-time and I have another email to write. I was waiting for all the supply orders to come through and that's what made me late. The last one never came. And then there were problems with my computer when I tried to order the supplies. I put one order in and will have to try to do the rest of it tomorrow. We are receiving 4 Elders from Quebec and this is turning out to be complicated, to say the least since they are changing missions. The good part is that they will attend church in our favorite place--Temiskaming Branch! It will be interesting to see how it all plays out.
I'll sign out now, with the hope that everyone has a wonderful day tomorrow! I love you all!
Love, Mom/Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment