Saturday 27 June 2015

June 27, 2015

Bob: Good evening to everyone. It has been a cool rainy day in Brampton. However, we were able to get some things done in the apartment. We finally got our shelves assembled, the large painting hung in the dining room, and some wall decor hung in the bedroom. Still need to purchase one more rug for the living room and then I think we'll relax. May get another headboard for our bed too. The one we have is held together with rope, but hey, we're missionaries, eh!
Did manage to misplace my apartment keys today. I'm hoping they are at the office as I do remember walking into the office with the keys in my hand and thinking, "Why didn't I leave these keys in the car as I always do." After we left the office we went to Walmart. Once we left Walmart I realized I didn't have my keys. So the possibility exists I could have lost them there. We'll see come Monday.
Hope everyone is feeling well and enjoying their weekend.
Love,
Dad/Bob

Bonnie: I feel so much better today than yesterday. It makes a difference to have clean living quarters! As Bob mentioned we are about done buying things for the apartment. All we have left is the second bedroom, and we are in no hurry to do that .All it needs is a bedspread and pictures on the walls.
Tomorrow morning I will bake about 25 potatoes before church to bring for the Munch and Mingle afterwards. Then Monday night is a special YSA activity at the Bishop's house. My assignment is to bring 40 popscicles. I'm glad that's easy to do!
I look forward to the Sabbath Day tomorrow. I have three interviews for the Bishop tomorrow. But it seems there are always a few YSAs that want to see the Bishop without an appointment each Sunday, so I have to monitor that. I look forward to the talks and taking the sacrament, though.
May all of you feel the Spirit tomorrow wherever you are.
Love,
Mom/Bonnie

Our loveseat in the living room

Other end of the living room

Our dining room

Picture in dining room (I got from an apartment closing)

No comments:

Post a Comment