Wednesday 17 June 2015

June 17, 2015

Bonnie: It's been a rather short day for me because Bob brought me home early to do the wash and go to the bank. Then, he went back to the office to try to catch up on some of his paper work.  I've really enjoyed having some down time, although it's been filled with trying to reach YSAs. for appointments with the Bishop. I'm learning some important things--what to do and what not to do as I try to do what I need to do! Tomorrow night we are exchanging couches with another couple in our building. I'm excited because it will look much better in our living room. We will also be feeding the elders who will be helping us. Friday night might be a "free" night, depending on when we leave the office.
We are planning to drive to Elk Lake Saturday morning. We'll spend some time there and go to church Sunday in the little  Branch we attended last summer. Monday we have to close out an apartment and then drive back to Brampton to go to the the office Tuesday morning. It is a 6  hour drive one way. I wish we had our truck in Utah. It's lots more comfortable.

Bob: Finally got home at a little past nine. Got several things caught up and discovered that I have a wooden desk top. I had never seen it before!! I think I'll polish it tomorrow, as it may never see light again. Only one project left to get caught up. Have to call Elder Gillen in Utah to get it done. It's a big EXCEL report that I probably can't do without his help. There are about 15 columns of data and about 200,000 rows. Somehow I've got to condense it down to 11 zones and by each phone number. This may be a long process the first time through. Had to pay rents on Monday. Double checked them last night and I found I was off by about $115. If someone got shorted I figure they'll let me know. Hopefully, if they are overpaid they'll let me know too. Don't know what the problem is because the only mistake I can find is about $6.00. I adjusted number 20 instead of number 19. Time will tell.
Well I think I will go to bed and try to catch up on some missed rest. Hope each of you are well and enjoying your evening.
Love,
Dad/Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment