Thursday 25 June 2015

June 25, 2015

Bonnie: Another long day! But, we just heard some good news about tomorrow night. The Baptistry training has been postponed so we have a "free" night Friday!! I plan on cleaning this apartment. I just haven't had the time. Then, maybe Bob and I can do something fun like a movie or a long walk around the lake behind us. I hope everyone is doing well. Know that we love you.
Love,
Mom/Bonnie

Bob: Worked late again. Can't say much else. Looking forward to a night off tomorrow. I seem to remember us having a relaxing and enjoyable day this past Sunday. Seems like that was weeks ago. Maybe things will look up.
Heard Bob Briggs was back in the hospital. His son-in-law said the doctor warned them that Bob could have a massive stroke anytime. They seem to think there is something abnormal with Bob's brain. Prayers for his family would be welcome.
Love to all.
Dad/Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment