Wednesday 24 June 2015

June 24, 2015

Bob: Closed the 4th apartment of the month today. It went pretty well as the missionaries had cleaned it up and gotten rid of most of the items. I couldn't park very close so we just carried the things out to the curb along side of the building and piled them up. When we finished I drove the truck and trailer up onto the curb so we could load everything. The only hard part of today's move was getting there. I put in the street address, but had the wrong city. Finally got there, but it was a battle with the construction I went through. Coming back wasn't too bad once I got past the construction. Dumped most of the things in the garbage bin at the office and put the rest in storage. We were able to give away part of the items in the storage area tonight, but it barely made a dent in it.
Stayed late again to work on several things. Got home about 9:45.
Good night and love to all.
Dad/Bob

Bonnie: It's hard to write this blog when I'm so tired! We  have long, busy days. The best part is interacting with the missionaries. The sisters always want to give me hugs and I love that. The young men always have a handshake ready for us, too. We're getting to to know the APs well. They are very sharp young men who love the gospel of Jesus Christ. And they work hard to move the work forward. It looks like I will have 25 pounds of potatoes to bake for our YSA Ward Sunday. There never is a dull moment around here! And Friday night we have been asked to learn how to be temple workers so we can help in the baptistry. The new members will be getting baptized for their family members one Saturday a month. That's an exciting prospect I think.
At the end of this day, I hope all of you have exciting prospects as well!
Love, Mom/Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment