Monday 8 February 2016

February 8, 2016

Bonnie:  It's about 10:15 pm and Bob is not home yet. After the FHE activity we took 3 YSAs home, pulled into our parking space and then Bob realized he left his Franklin at church. He found a key to the Brampton Stake Center that he is using to get back in to look for it.  I hope he will be getting back soon.
We went to our  monthly dinner at the Ludlow's tonight. We celebrated the Chinese New Year as well as Valentines Day. She had cute decorations and treats for us. Then, in FHE we played "Werewolf" tonight. It was fun, especially because I was one of the five werewolfs! Our lesson was on dating which is important for the YSAs, of course. I'm so glad I'm not part of that scene anymore. The guys don't seem to want to ask the gals on dates. But, something important was said--that the girls now-days can ask out the boys, without feeling bad about it. Things have really changed! Anyway, it was a fun evening.
Things went well at the office today, except that a missionary has taken the last Amheric Book of Mormon. I have 4 on order, though, and received the shipping confirmation that it has been shipped. I hope it gets here within two weeks, in time for the Sisters to teach the person we met yesterday at church.
Well, Bob just got back so I will let him add his comments. I'm going to bed! Sweet dreams, everyone!
Love, Mom/Bonnie

Bob: The church was still unlocked when I went back as there were several people playing basketball. Didn't recognize any of them though. Found my Franklin under the chair where I first sat down this evening. It has a lot of valuable information that I wouldn't want others to have.
Got the apartment for the Backus', but they can't move in till at least Thursday. We don't have any furniture for them anyway. They plan on heading to IKEA for sure.
Well I'm going to turn in. Hope everyone had a great day. Weather is still holding out, but I believe some snow is heading our way. We'll see how bad it gets. Got some flurries tonight.
Bonnie was pretty slick at being a werewolf tonight. She was the last werewolf taken out although there is some luck involved. We killed a werewolf on our first lynching.
Love to all and good night brothers.


No comments:

Post a Comment